The 741 Center
The 741 Center offers Warren County adults, 55 and over, an array of quality programs, services, activities, trips and information to enrich their lives.
The Center Provides:
- A relaxed, welcoming atmosphere.
- An opportunity to build friendships.
- A complete, nutritious, hot lunch for a $3.00 donation for seniors 60 and over.
- Health and wellness screenings and education.
- An opportunity to socialize and experience new hobbies and interests.
Individuals are invited to become members. Members do play an active role in determining the Center’s activities. Take advantage of these benefits by joining The 741 Center for a small membership fee of $15 per year.
The 741 Center now has a $25 Associate Membership for persons under 60. This includes Silver Sneakers, Writers Workshop, Art Class, Computer Classes, Tai chi and more! It does EXCLUDE our Friday trips.
- Art Classes
- Bible Study
- Blood Pressure Screening
- Book Club
- Cards - Bridge & Euchre
- Cincinnati Association for the Blind & Visually Impaired Evaluations
- Community Projects
- Computer Classes
- Dance Classes
- Fall Harvest Luncheon & Bingo
- Fitness Classes
- Group Travel – overnight and day travel
- Health Education
- Holiday Parties
- Monthly Birthday/Anniversary Parties
- Speakers & Presentations
- Texas Hold'em
- Veterans Club
- Writers' Workshop
- 55 Alive Driving classes
- and more
Call The 741 Center for more information:
Lebanon & Surrounding Areas: 513-695-2239
Blanchester: 937-783-4993, ext. 2239
WCCS tracks aging program clients and activities
using senior software www.ssaid.com