The 741 Center
The 741 Center offers Warren County adults, 55 and over, an array of quality programs, services, activities, trips and information to enrich their lives.
The Center Provides:
Individuals are invited to become members. Members do play an active role in determining the Center’s activities. Take advantage of these benefits by joining The 741 Center for a small membership fee of $15 per year.
- A relaxed, welcoming atmosphere.
- An opportunity to build friendships.
- A complete, nutritious, hot lunch for a $3.00 donation for seniors 60 and over.
- Health and wellness screenings and education.
- An opportunity to socialize and experience new hobbies and interests.
- Art Classes
- Bible Study
- Blood Pressure Screening
- Book Club
- Cards - Bridge & Euchre
- Cincinnati Association for the Blind & Visually Impaired Evaluations
- Community Projects
- Computer Classes
- Dance Classes
- Fall Harvest Luncheon & Bingo
- Fitness Classes
- Group Travel – overnight and day travel
- Health Education
- Holiday Parties
- Income Tax Assistance
- Monthly Birthday/Anniversary Parties
- Speakers & Presentations
- Texas Hold'em
- Veterans Club
- Writers' Workshop
- 55 Alive Driving classes
- and more
Call The 741 Center for more information:
Lebanon & Surrounding Areas: 513-695-2239
Blanchester: 937-783-4993, ext. 2239
WCCS tracks aging program clients and activities
using senior software www.ssaid.com