Early Learning Centers
The Finest 5-Star Early Learning Experience in Warren County
Preparing children for success in kindergarten and bright futures is what WCCS Early Learning Centers do best. In fact, WCCS offers the finest quality “Early Learning Experience” for infants, toddlers, and preschool children, ages birth to 4 years old, throughout Warren County. Giving all children an opportunity for early childhood education starts them on their way toward bright futures.
Our Early Learning Centers Offer:
- Centers with 5-Star Step Up to Quality ratings.
- Teachers with degrees in Early Childhood Education are in every classroom.
- Nutritious, hot meals and snacks provided every day.
Important Information About Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
The Early Learning Centers are committed to keeping our parents and caretakers informed and helping provide the most up-to-date, reliable information about COVID-19.
We continue to work closely with local and state health officials to protect the health and safety of all our children and staff. We are assessing the risk of exposure pursuant to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), OH Department of Health, and the Warren County Health Department.
Download the ELC Response to Covid-19 info sheet
(pdf file, size: 252 kb)
Early Head Start for infants, toddlers, and expectant mothers:
- Home based services with play groups twice a month.
- Full day child care for parents who are working or attending school.
- Personalized support from caring early childhood experts.
- Prenatal support and education for expectant mothers.
- Screenings of the child’s health, development, hearing and vision.
- Activities to encourage each child’s development.
- Services for children with special needs.
- Families must meet income guidelines for Early Head Start.
Early Education for 3 and 4 year olds:
- Curriculum aligned with Ohio Early Learning and Development Standards.
- Full day and part day options are available.
- Child care services available for families of all income levels.
- Part-day preschool provided through the national Head Start program.
- Special services are provided for children with IEPs from the child’s local school district.
- Special emphasis on language and early literacy skills.
- Conscious Discipline model used to support social-emotional development.
Enrollment Guidelines for 3 and 4 year olds:
- Children who are still being toilet trained are accepted.
- Children with disabilities are welcomed.
- Families may apply for child care assistance, or pay the full cost for child care.
- Families must meet income guidelines for part day Head Start classes.
- Sliding fee scale available for child care.
Call for more information:
Lebanon & Surrounding Areas: 513-695-2215
Early Learning Centers Main Office
3989 S. US. Rt. 42
Lebanon, OH 45036
- Carlisle Early Learning Center
130 Union Road
Carlisle, OH 45005
Phone: (937) 790-3504
- South Lebanon Early Learning Center
99 N. Section Street
South Lebanon, OH 45065
Phone: (513) 494-1787
- Helen Centers Early Learning Center
101 Walnut Street
Franklin, OH 45005
Phone: (937) 746-0889
- Lebanon Early Learning Center
852 Franklin Road
Lebanon, OH 45036
Phone: (513) 695-2224