The Finest, 4 & 5-Star Early Learning Experience in Warren County
Preparing children for success in kindergarten and bright futures is what WCCS Early Learning Centers do best. In fact, WCCS offers the finest quality “Early Learning Experience” for infants, toddlers, and preschool children, ages birth to 4 years old, throughout Warren County. Giving all children an opportunity for early childhood education starts them on their way toward bright futures.
Our Early Learning Centers Offer:
- Centers with 4 and 5-Star Step Up to Quality ratings.
- Teachers with degrees in Early Childhood Education are in every classroom.
- Nutritious, hot meals and snacks provided every day.
Early Head Start for infants, toddlers, and expectant mothers:
- Home based services with play groups twice a month.
- Full day child care for parents who are working or attending school.
- Personalized support from caring early childhood experts.
- Prenatal support and education for expectant mothers.
- Screenings of the child’s health, development, hearing and vision.
- Activities to encourage each child’s development.
- Services for children with special needs.
- Families must meet income guidelines for Early Head Start.
Early Education for 3 and 4 year olds:
- Curriculum aligned with Ohio Early Learning and Development Standards.
- Full day and part day options are available.
- Child care services available for families of all income levels.
- Part-day preschool provided through the national Head Start program.
- Special services are provided for children with IEPs from the child’s local school district.
- Special emphasis on language and early literacy skills.
- Incredible Years curriculum to support social skills.
Enrollment Guidelines for 3 and 4 year olds:
- Children who are still being toilet trained are accepted.
- Children with disabilities are welcomed.
- Families may apply for child care assistance, or pay the full cost for child care.
- Families must meet income guidelines for part day Head Start classes.
- Sliding fee scale available for child care.
Call our Main Office for more information:
Lebanon & Surrounding Areas: 513-695-2215
Blanchester: 937-783-4993, ext. 2215
Alden Brown Early Learning Center
310 Jamaica Road,
Carlisle, OH 45005
Phone: (937) 806-0138
South Lebanon Early Learning Center
99 N. Section Street,
South Lebanon, OH 45065
Phone: (513) 494-1787
Helen Centers Early Learning Center
101 Walnut Street,
Franklin, OH 45005
Phone: (937) 746-0889
Lebanon Early Learning Center
852 Franklin Road,
Lebanon, OH 45036
Phone: (513) 695-2224