Care Management /
Elderly Services Program (ESP)
The Elderly Services Program (ESP) provides support services that help older adults remain safe and independent in their own homes.
Who is Eligible?
- Warren County residents
- 60 years of age or older
- Need for services, determined during a home visit by an ESP care manager
What is the Cost?
Many seniors may receive services at no charge. Others may be required to help pay for a part of their care based on a sliding fee scale.
Home Delivered Meals are at no cost to eligible seniors. Donations are welcome and help us to serve more homebound seniors.
How do I get Started?
The first step is to call or e-mail for program information and to discuss your individual needs. If ESP is right for you, a care manager will schedule a visit.
Care Management coordinates and oversees ESP services. The Care
Manager works with older adults and family members to develop a plan that may include the following services:
- Home Delivered Meals: Nutritious lunches delivered to your door. Weekend lunches are also available.
- Homemaking: Help with grocery shopping, errands, laundry, and light housekeeping.
- Personal Care: Assistance with bathing, grooming, and dressing.
- Respite Care: Relief for the primary caregiver in the home.
- Medical Transportation: Transportation to medical appointments within Warren County and bordering counties.
- Adult Day Services: Supervised day programs that provide health services and meals in a social setting. Transportation may be available.
- Electronic Monitoring Service: In-home monitoring systems that provide safety and/or medication alerts.
- Independent Living Assistance: Help with financial, personal and business paperwork and benefit applications.
- Minor Home Repair: Safety modifications for the home.
The Warren County Elderly Services Program is made possible by the
unique partnership of:
The Warren County Board of Commissioners funds the Elderly Services Program
(ESP) through a senior services levy;
The Council on Aging of Southwestern Ohio administers the Elderly Services Program (ESP);
Warren County Community Services, Inc. provides Intake, Assessment and Care Management services for the Elderly Services Program (ESP).
Contact Care Management for more information:
Lebanon & Surrounding Areas: 513-695-2271
Blanchester: 937-783-4993: ext. 2271