RSVP Volunteer Program
An Invitation to Serve Your Community
The RSVP volunteer program of Warren County assists individuals, 55 years of age and over, in exploring their volunteer interests.
As a leader in volunteer recruitment and placement, RSVP partners with local nonprofit agencies to match your interests and skills
with challenging, rewarding and significant service opportunities in your local community.
- Pack and distribute food for the hungry.
- Change lives by tutoring young people.
- Touch isolated, older adults lives with the gift of friendship.
- Assist in the preservation and study of Warren County’s history.
- Improve the quality of life for patients at The Hospice of Butler & Warren Counties.
- Make a child’s future brighter at the Early Learning Centers.
- Help adults learn to read... and more.
Sign up and receive all the following no-cost benefits as an RSVP member:
- Flexible assignments that fit your interests and skills.
- Volunteer placement.
- Formal recognition banquet for your service.
- No-cost supplemental insurance coverage when you volunteer.
- Spotlight on Services newsletter.
- Already volunteering? Enroll in RSVP, continue your current volunteer service and receive program benefits.
If you are interested in volunteering download the RSVP Membership Form (119kb size pdf file),
complete the form and mail to RSVP, 570 N. State Rt. 741, Lebanon, Ohio 45036.
Call RSVP for more information:
Lebanon & Surrounding Areas: 513-695-2252
Blanchester: 937-783-4993, ext. 2252
In RSVP, we don't just want
to change the world,
we're experienced enough
to know how.