WCCS Weatherization assists income eligible Warren County residents reduce energy costs by improving the energy efficiency of their homes thus creating more affordable housing for those most in need. Income qualified homeowners and renters may receive this service if they meet the guidelines. WCCS has been serving the weatherization needs of Warren County since 1975.
Weatherization provides energy saving measures such as:
- Insulating attics, walls and basements
- Cleaning or repairing heating systems
- Performing safety testing and inspections
- Educating clients
- Sealing major air leaks around doors and windows
- Replacing broken window panes
- Wrapping hot water heaters, pipes etc.
- Making minor door repairs.
- Filling holes around plumbing with foam.
- Sealing return air/supply ducts coming into the home, if accessible.
Call for more information:
Lebanon & Surrounding Areas: 513-695-2264
Blanchester: 937-783-4993, ext. 2264